Saturday, February 16, 2008

Winter Rose

Joe Every once and I while, I'm thankful for MTV, or in this case a local version, ZTV. I had it on the other night for a little background noise whilst I was banging my head against the computer over a bit of javascript which it turns out was never going to work in the first place (who knew that all modern browsers would view an XMLHttpRequest to another domain as a major security threat?), when this little Scandipop gem came on:



Firefox AK feat. Tiger Lou: Winter Rose


I'm totally hooked. The album doesn't release in Scandinavia until the end of February, and is pre-selling online for the unbelievably low low price of 129 SEK (seriously, that's slightly over half the price of most of the CDs I've seen here). In the meantime though, the single is available for download, and there are remixes (ooh, and the complete album!) streaming on Firefox AK's myspace page.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last time I saw a music video. This one is FASCINATING.

    ReplyDelete